Kenple Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenple Flyff FORUMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jazz Event Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jazz

Jazz Event Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Jazz Event Gm Application   Jazz Event Gm Application EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Name: Max

Ign: Jazz

Age; 16

Sex: Male

Languages: Swedish, English and Google Translation x3

What do you like about this server?:
I think its pretty good. First of all this is the second server ive seen an owner being active in chat. And ive been on a lot of servers xD

Activity: goes from 4h - 14h a day

Tell us something about Your Gm experience: Ive been Gm on Dareflyff, triumphflyff, i was gm on usara for 1 week. then i got banned xD(i wont tell the reason now since im too lazy. ask me in chat if you wanna know), Ice flyff, fly for me. I was gm helper on iFlyff and flyff alliance. I know all commands, i don't spam with /sys and i always use my name in it when i type like this: /sys Makkasu:, i do this so the players know what gm thats talking and he/she doesn't have to spam in shot about what gm thats talking.

Tell us something about you Event Gm Experience: I love making events, But i didn't make my events alone, me and 2 of my friends made them together(well some of them). Anyways event that i would make would be: Capture the flag(This event requires Pk without the lost of items when you die), Hungry shark, Hide n Seek Maraton, Vaggy Maraton, Stop and Guess, Customised QnA/HnS, Cw Competition and lots of more. OBS i have copyright on my events x3

Why you want this position: I want it because i love making events. i kinda prefer making events then being in one. I also ahve a hobby to think of new events taht no one have played before.

Flyff Experience: I have played flyff in like 5 years now. 2 years on private servers. I would like to say that my flyff knowledge is 7/10 without flyff wiki. Uhm yeah i don't know what else to say about this xD

Other Experince: Im working on learning Map developing for flyff, Cs and also other things when it comes to game design. But i kinda suck >.<

Well thast all for me, I hope you enjoyed reading this bunch of crap *.* Baii <3
Back to top Go down

Jazz Event Gm Application
Page 1 of 1