Kenple Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenple Flyff FORUMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM application of wikipedia!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lyndon20

GM application of wikipedia!!! Empty
PostSubject: GM application of wikipedia!!!   GM application of wikipedia!!! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:07 am

How can I start this?, hmm.. aha..!
First, I'm Lyndon Alberto
Time: GMT +8
Language: English(not fluently but can speak. haha.)/Tagalog
IGN: wikipedia

Exp. in world of FlyFF:
I've play FlyFF from the V7 up to now and well, I'm new here in kenple flyff but I absolutely obey the rules and respect others, my game time is Around before and after my school(but now I'm playing 3hours a day because of Vacation time ^^)..

Reason to apply this position:
I'm applying this because I want to have an experience to be a GM, well, the fact that I never become a GM in other Pservers, its because i have a lack of determination, but now, I'm sure I can handle a position like this. The reason also I apply, because I want my fellow players to be happy and also help them in-game ,and to make their time on here more of a fun experience. Lastly, to try and earn the trust of all players for being an Event GM/Special GM. I will also encourage them to play more, encourage some friends also to play this Pserver and have fun for the rest of their life..

Thnx for reading... Simple but meaningful. ^^v please respond for my application.. thnx,,, and have fun!
Back to top Go down

GM application of wikipedia!!!
Page 1 of 1