Kenple Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenple Flyff FORUMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GameMaster Application -[Troyzkie]-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Troyzkie12

GameMaster Application -[Troyzkie]- Empty
PostSubject: GameMaster Application -[Troyzkie]-   GameMaster Application -[Troyzkie]- EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Name: Troyzkie

Hours Online: Class Days : 11 Hour's and above, Vacant Day's: 24 hour's

Why should I be chosen as a GM:
Because I have the personality that a GM should have, I've been an Active GM's at other server but I quited because the server wasn't good as I expected, So as a result I am Applying as a GM at your server because for me, This server surely rock's! It has so many active players and the server is always stable.

What good moral's do I have? :
I am responsible, well trusted, loyal, approachable, helpful, active gamer. I love to help other people, If they have question's they can simply chat or pm me, I will not think twice to answer it, I surely love to answer you guys and help with your problems, I can speak proper english, Because I know most of the players in this server speaks english. I will do by best to help you but I won't give items, I wont help you guys leveling, But I will answer you're questions and i will answer it in complete sentence.

How can I Help this server? :
I can help this server through entertaining questions of the player's, I can also recruit lots of player's. I will tell them to play this server because it has a lot of surprises and this server is always stable. I will tell them to vote always and I myself will also vote every 12 hour's. I will also recruit my schoolmates to play this server. But! , this i promised most, Even thought they are my close friend's, I will never ever give them item's or help them leveling.
I will treat this job as a real life based job.

What is you're plan for this server? :
I plan to make this server more lively, I'm gonna recruit active player's and tell them to donate to enjoy the game more than they ever did. I'm gonna Spread Vote link's Facebook, Friendster, Myspace, multiply, youtube comments, and Group messages at Yahoo Messenger. I will do my very best to make the population of this server grow bigger. I will follow the rule's and order's given to me. I promise to obey it without any lie's or failures. I know being a GM is not an easy job, especially on answering the problem's of many player's, But as i said I will do my best to satisfy them on my work.

Have you been a GM at other server's?
Yeah, I was an long time active GM on previous server's i joined, But I quited after many month's because it wasn't good like this server. Let me say that this server is more good than the original flyff. I know the code's in official flyff file's, I already familiarized the item's, Monster's, Job's, Skill's in this game.

How many years have you played flyff? :
I've been playing Original flyff for around 1 years, and a 3 months GM at private server's, and if ever my GM application form will be accepted, I would like to stay at this server forever as long as it is.

P.S : I know the player's in this game doesnt know because I'm not popular. But i surely do promise that you will love me soon because I really wanna do my job perfectly.

[тяоуzkiє]-

Contact YahooMessenger:yorit_tud@yahoo.com ,Facebook ,Friendster
Back to top Go down
Spam

GameMaster Application -[Troyzkie]- Empty
PostSubject: Re: GameMaster Application -[Troyzkie]-   GameMaster Application -[Troyzkie]- EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:34 am

AngelicFlyFF
http://angelicflyff.net/

Server Rates:
500x EXP
200x Penya
500x Drop

Why to join Angelic?
- Professional staff
- Stable! 99.99% uptime!
- ErlyGuard
- Helpful community

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LEAVE THIS NOOB SERVER AND JOIN ANGELIC!
http://angelicflyff.net/
Back to top Go down

GameMaster Application -[Troyzkie]-
Page 1 of 1